Ecoprolive.com is a project of Isanatur Spain S.L. with CIF: B26495697.
Transparency is one of the values with which we identify ourselves, which is why we want you to know from the outset that the privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Users over the age of thirteen may register with Ecoprolive.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
Isanatur Spain S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulation implementing the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons (RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Identity of the Person Responsible: Isanatur Spain S.L.
Trade name: EcoPROLIVE
Address: Polígono Industrial Aloa, Naves 01 y 02, 31100 Puente la Reina, Navarra
Activity: Professional, scientific and technical activities.
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the forms on the website will be treated as "Website users and subscribers" data.
For the processing of our users' data, we implement all the technical and organisational security measures established by current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, which we will inform you about in advance in full transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. As little as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment. Depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records that are inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data and guarantees confidentiality. You should be aware that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access to or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process at Isanatur Spain comes from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
- Comentarios en blog
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Requesting access to personal data relating to the data subject
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the restriction of their processing
- Oppose treatment
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Isanatur Spain S.L. shall cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Processing is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, personal data will be transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
At Isanatur Spain there are different systems for capturing personal information and I process the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to requests from users of Ecoprolive.com. We may use this data to respond to your request and to answer any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of contract. The data you provide will be located on the servers of Dinahosting S.L. (supplier of Isanatur Spain S.L.) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name and Email to manage the subscription list and send newsletters. Within the website there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. The data you provide will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (provider of Isanatur Spain S.L.) outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, information about which is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on ecoprolive.com blog posts, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, Website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he/she wishes and reply to the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Dinahosting S.L. (supplier of Isanatur Spain S.L.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To manage social networks. Isanatur Spain may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out on people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of Ecoprolive.com will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user. Your data will be processed in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Isanatur Spain. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Isanatur Spain S.L. (EcoPROLIVE) with address at Polígono Industrial Aloa Naves 01 y 02, 31100 Puente la Reina, Navarra will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Isanatur Spain does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be carried out with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
The categories of data processed are identifying data.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Ecoprolive.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help Ecoprolive.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of ecoprolive.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Hosting:Dinahosting S.L., domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://dinahosting.com/legal/aviso-legal (Dinahosting S.L) Dinahosting S.L. processes the data for the purpose of providing hosting services to Isanatur Spain S.L.
- Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data for the purpose of providing its web platform services to Isanatur Spain S.L.
- Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing its email marketing services to Isanatur Spain S.L.
When browsing Ecoprolive.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifiable data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics: We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
Ecoprolive.com is committed to the use and processing of data, including personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with their purpose, as well as complying with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Ecoprolive.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, Isanatur Spain S.L. shall ensure that any person who is authorised by Isanatur Spain to process user data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers) shall be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a Security Incident occurs, Isanatur Spain shall, upon becoming aware of it, notify the User without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as soon as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the User.
Accuracy and veracity of data
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to Ecoprolive.com, exonerating Isanatur Spain S.L. (EcoPROLIVE), of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep it duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, may be revoked at any time by notifying Isanatur Spain S.L. (EcoPROLIVE) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. Under no circumstances shall this revocation be retroactive.
Isanatur Spain S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Isanatur Spain S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable advance notice of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, Ecoprolive.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility of giving his/her express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Ecoprolive.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without duly identifying them.
Date of revision of the texts, updated to 2 January 2024.