What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is a NO cookie?
It is not a virus, Trojan, worm, spam and does not open pop-up windows.
What kind of information does a cookie store?
Cookies generally do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. They store statistical data, personal preferences, content personalisation, technical data, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person, but only your web browser. In fact, if you normally browse normally with the Google Chrome browser and try to browse the same website with Firefox, you will notice that the website does not realise that you are the same person because the information collected is associated with the browser and not with the person.
What types of cookies are used?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing and when an anonymous or registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the functioning of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information on the type of navigation, the most used sections, the products consulted, the hours of use, the language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: display ads according to your navigation, country, language, etc.
What are first-party cookies and third-party cookies?
First-party cookies are those created by the website you are visiting, and third-party cookies are those created by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses own and third party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website and are displayed continuously:
- Cookies propias:
- Personalization: Cookies help us remember your interaction with the people and websites you have interacted with to show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and privacy settings.
- Third-party cookies:
- This website uses analysis services, in particular Google Analytics, to help the website analyse the behaviour of users of the site and improve their experience, but in no case is it associated with data that can identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Here the user can check the type of cookies used by Google.
- Facebook Cookies, read more about their policy
- Linked In Cookies, read more about their policy
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and it can not only be deleted, but also blocked in general or in particular for a specific area.
To delete cookies from a website, go to your browser settings, find the cookies associated with the domain in question and delete them.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies .
If you wish to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install add-on programs in your browser known as "Do Not Track" tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.
Date of revision of the texts, updated to 2 January 2024.